TERRE HAUTE, Ind. (WTHI) -- Don't keep anything that doesn't spark joy.
That's the motto of one new Netflix show called "Tidying Up."
Since the show started thrift stores across the country report donations have gone up because viewers have been inspired.
Here in the Wabash Valley staff at one shop say they constantly see donations.
Habitat for Humanity is Terre Haute says they haven't necessarily seen more donation.
But, they say it could be because people are constantly donating, even when they aren't open.
- Netflix show inspiring people to donate
- Report: Obama in discussions to produce shows for Netflix
- New scam targets Netflix customers
- Netflix prices are going up
- CASA shows off new gear after donation
- "I Love Robots" event inspires youth
- Widow's powerful message inspires call to action
- Terre Haute Blessing Box accepting donations to keep helping people
- 'He inspired me. People loved him and respected him,' community members pay tribute to Senator Birch Bayh
- Netflix: What is coming and leaving in June 2018