TERRE HAUTE, Ind. (WTHI) - If you go to watch a meet at the Vigo County Aquatic Center, you know parking can be hard to come by.
That's why the park board approved a request to add 60 to 70 parking spaces to the Aquatic Center's parking lot.
The request came after neighbors of Voorhees Park made complaints.
They are upset about so many vehicles parking in front of their homes.
The Aquatic Center already leases the land where the extra spaces will be built
- Neighborhood parking problems lead to the approval of more spots at Aquatic Center
- Work begins on Aquatic Center parking spaces
- Winter weather leads to pothole problems
- VCSC to open the Aquatic Center for public lap swim three times a week
- School corporation announces cost and times for public swim at Aquatic Center
- Design approved for Indiana University international center
- Will past pool problems move back Deming Park opening date?
- Park department sets up mobile recreation center
- Parke County approves longevity pay for deputies and county employees
- Residents deal with wastewater problem