TERRE HAUTE, Ind. (WTHI) - A 30-year tradition has another successful year.
We want to say thank you for helping us raise thousands of pounds of food for Share Your Thanksgiving.
Thanks to your generous donations, nearly 29,000 pounds of food was collected this year.
That food will go straight to Catholic Charities and then be distributed to area food banks and shelters.
- Nearly 30,000 pounds of food collected in Share Your Thanksgiving food drive
- Nearly 22 tons of food collected in 29th annual Share Your Thanksgiving!
- Early Share You Thanksgiving number are in, nearly eight tons of food collected
- Collecting donations for Share for Your Thanksgiving
- Annual Share Your Thanksgiving Drive helps put food on the table for local families
- More than 5,000 pounds collected from Share Your Thanksgiving (so far)
- Local company collects over 10,000 lbs of food in food drive
- Food drive helps homeless veterans
- Clay County group set to deliver 30,000 pounds of food to kids in need, but they are looking for volunteers
- 67,000 lbs of food collected in the Friday Football Food Drive...which school takes home the top prize?