VIGO COUNTY, Ind. (WTHI) - We now have a total for our 29th annual Share Your Thanksgiving food drive with Catholic Charities.
Preliminary totals brought in nearly eight-tons of food.
However, a final total has now been tallied and that number is now at a whopping 43,428 pounds of food!
That's nearly 22 tons of food donated by the Wabash Valley.
The donations go to Catholic Charities and are then dispersed to local food banks and soup kitchens.
- Nearly 22 tons of food collected in 29th annual Share Your Thanksgiving!
- Early Share You Thanksgiving number are in, nearly eight tons of food collected
- Collecting donations for Share for Your Thanksgiving
- Nearly 30,000 pounds of food collected in Share Your Thanksgiving food drive
- Annual Share Your Thanksgiving Drive helps put food on the table for local families
- Stop by WTHI for annual Share Your Thanksgiving
- More than 5,000 pounds collected from Share Your Thanksgiving (so far)
- Mom says she is grateful for Share Your Thanksgiving food donations
- Group collects food to feed veterans in need
- Shoppers encouraged to donate for Share Your Thanksgiving initative