TERRE HAUTE, Ind. (WTHI) – It’s a bittersweet time at Nasser’s Furniture.
The store is closing after 92-years in business.
Susan and Moses Nasser are the owners.
Susan told News 10 she needs to stay home and take care of Moses as his health has recently declined.
The Nasser’s told News 10 they appreciate the support of the community over the years.
“We have the most fantastic customers and repeat customers,” Susan Nasser said. “People are just so nice to deal with in this area-- just very down to earth, wholesome. I’m going to miss them a lot.”
The store is offering sales on all in-stock inventory.
The business is expected to close within 30 to 60 days.
- Nasser’s Furniture closing after 92 years
- USA Gymnastics sets up fund for athletes abused by Nasser
- E-filing now in all 92 counties
- Vigo ranks 81 out of 92 counties in health outcomes
- Former first lady Barbara Bush dies at age 92
- 92 fatal crashes, watch out for farmers on the road
- JCPenney is ditching appliances and most furniture from its stores
- Pumpkin Works to close after this year
- Lawmakers seek to add school alert system to all 92 counties
- This Year's Harvest Close to Average Area Farmers Say