DAVIESS COUNTY, Ind. (WTHI) – Officials have released the name of the victim in a fatal car versus pedestrian accident.
Police say the accident happened December 1st.
They say it took place on East National Highway near Southeast 7th Street. That's in Washington, Indiana.
Officials say 4-year-old Oaklee Carlisle has been identified as the accident's victim.
They say Carlisle was from Loogootee.
- Name released in fatal car versus pedestrian accident
- One person injured in car versus motorcycle accident
- Frost Versus Freeze
- Goldenrod Versus Ragweed
- Person in critical condition after Wednesday night car/pedestrian accident
- Police release names in fatal accident in Washington, Indiana
- Name released in weekend Clay County fatal accident
- Pedestrian fatally struck in Sullivan County crash
- One injured after car hits pedestrian
- One person injured in car/pedestrian crash