DAVIESS COUNTY, Ind. (WTHI) – Officials have released the name of the victim in a fatal car versus pedestrian accident.
Police say the accident happened December 1st.
They say it took place on East National Highway near Southeast 7th Street. That's in Washington, Indiana.
Officials say 4-year-old Oaklee Carlisle has been identified as the accident's victim.
They say Carlisle was from Loogootee.
- Name released in fatal car versus pedestrian accident
- Frost Versus Freeze
- Person in critical condition after Wednesday night car/pedestrian accident
- Police release names in fatal accident in Washington, Indiana
- Pedestrian fatally struck in Sullivan County crash
- One injured after car hits pedestrian
- One person injured in car/pedestrian crash
- Emergency crews respond to a reported accident involving car and a pedestrian at 3rd and Hulman
- One injured after accident involving pedestrian in Terre Haute
- Police identify victim of Sunday night accident involving pedestrian