DAVIESS COUNTY, Ind. (WTHI) – Officials have released the name of the victim in a fatal car versus pedestrian accident.
Police say the accident happened December 1st.
They say it took place on East National Highway near Southeast 7th Street. That's in Washington, Indiana.
Officials say 4-year-old Oaklee Carlisle has been identified as the accident's victim.
They say Carlisle was from Loogootee.
- Name released in fatal car versus pedestrian accident
- Frost Versus Freeze
- Police release names in fatal accident in Washington, Indiana
- Pedestrian fatally struck in Sullivan County crash
- One injured after car hits pedestrian
- One person injured in car/pedestrian crash
- One injured after accident involving pedestrian in Terre Haute
- Police identify victim of Sunday night accident involving pedestrian
- CSX releases report on Princeton train accident
- Young woman killed in single car accident