GREENE COUNTY, Ind. (WTHI) - We have new information on a deadly crash that happened Friday night in Greene County.
It happened at State Road 45 and Carmichael Road.
That's where police say two vehicles hit each other head-on.
News 10 confirmed with officials that 37-year-old Jeremiah Murphy died in that crash.
He's from Springville, Indiana.
Police say three others were taken to the hospital for treatment.
They are 51-year-old Raul Ramirez, 31-year-old Kayla Faubion, and a child.
We have no updates on their conditions.
The crash remains under investigation.
- Name of victim of fatal Friday night crash in Greene County released
- UPDATE: Names released in Greene County fatal crash
- Teen charged after Friday night fatal crash
- Victim identified in Clay County fatal crash
- Police identify the victim of Friday night fatal crash on I-70
- Officials working to identify fatal crash victim
- Authorities identified teenage victim in fatal crash
- Victims names released from Saturday I-70 crashes
- Police release name of crash victim
- One killed in Greene County crash