TERRE HAUTE, Ind. (WTHI)-- The coroner's office released the name and identity of the person killed in Friday morning's homicide.
26-year-old Evan Persching died to multiple gunshot wounds to the chest.
Police responded to a shooting on Heritage Drive on Terre Haute's east side near the intersection of Poplar St. and Brown Ave. on Friday morning.
Offices arrested Durend Randall, 36 on charges of murder and aggravated battery.
We will continue to keep you updated.
- The name of the person shot in Friday morning's homicide has been released
- One person shot at Vincennes Apartment complex
- Investigation underway after juvenile shot during Friday morning shooting
- ISP names person of interest in Delphi homicide case
- Homicide investigation underway in Greene County after man shot
- One person hurt in Tuesday morning crash
- Homicide victim's car located
- Cause released after Tuesday morning fire
- Person arrested in connection to morning power outage
- Investigators determine cause of Friday morning fire