VIGO COUNTY, Ind. (WTHI) - We have new details regarding a Friday arrest where police and federal agents seized weapons and ammunition.
A home healthcare worker claims Gary Diana threatened them while they treated him.
The nurses said they were there to treat him for foot wounds related to diabetes.
The nurses also told police Diana had numerous weapons and ammunition in the home.
On Friday, police found more than 200 weapons in the home, including one automatic weapon and three other possible automatic weapons.
They also took more than 100,000 rounds of ammunition and 100 rounds of black powder from the home.
Diana is currently in the Vigo County Jail on $100,000 bond.
Federal charges are also possible.
- NEW DETAILS: Police, Feds seize hundreds of guns and over 100,000 rounds of ammo during Friday raid
- Red-flag law used to remove guns, ammo from Vigo county home
- Personal information hacked in 100,000+ homes
- "It's scary..." community reacts after hundreds of pounds of drugs were seized
- Indiana police say they seized ‘Trump-shaped ecstasy pills’
- Clean-up continues after detailment
- 7th Street construction costs jump nearly $100,000 after issue discovered
- $100,000 put into action in Clay County classrooms
- Walmart and Target seize on the first Black Friday without Toys 'R' Us
- Cocaine-filled pineapples seized in Spain