INDIANAPOLIS (AP) — The NCAA has announced that this year's 67 men's basketball tournament games including the Final Four all will be played in Indiana. Games will be played on two courts inside Lucas Oil Stadium with only game at a time being played. Bankers Life Fieldhouse, Hinkle Fieldhouse, Indiana Farmers Coliseum, Mackey Arena at Purdue and Assembly Hall in Bloomington also will host games. Championship weekend is still scheduled for April 3 and April 5. Preliminary round dates have not yet been determined.
The NCAA has announced that this year's 67 men's basketball tournament games including the Final Four all will be played in Indiana.
Posted: Jan 4, 2021 11:51 AM
Updated: Jan 5, 2021 9:26 AM
- NCAA to play all 67 March Madness games in Indiana
- The NCAA is canceling March Madness
- NCAA in talks with Indianapolis to host all of March Madness
- March Madness heats up the Wabash Valley
- March Madness to be held in Indianapolis and surrounding areas
- March Madness and the economic impact for the Wabash Valley
- What to watch between Michigan, Villanova in NCAA title game
- Teen idol David Cassidy, ‘Partridge Family’ star, dies at 67
- Mad Dog baseball team holds toy drive
- Compulsive video-game playing now new mental health problem
Scroll for more content...