TERRE HAUTE, Ind. (WTHI) - As mid-term elections approach, the NAACP is working to raise voter turnout.
The NAACP is holding a meeting in Terre Haute Monday night.
Speakers will present election information to voters. This includes why vote, where, when, and how to vote, and more.
There will even be a demonstration of the Vote411 tool. It provides information to voters about candidates, as well as registration and voting status.
The meeting is at the Vigo County Public Library at 6:30.
All are welcome to come.
- NAACP hosting meeting to help voters
- NAACP hosts voter forum at the library
- NAACP hosts panel to talk about government
- NAACP turns 100
- Community leaders to discuss school safety concerns at NAACP meeting
- League of Women Voters hosts candidate forum
- Terre Haute hosts swim meet
- Greater Terre Haute branch of the NAACP to host death penalty resistance forum
- Helping kids struggling with suicide, bullying and depression takes focus at NAACP meeting
- NAACP holds meeting to discuss Black History Month and race impact