TERRE HAUTE, Ind. (WTHI) - Musicians gathered in Terre Haute to learn a sweet beat.
An African drumming class was held on Tuesday night at Indiana State University.
Musicians had the chance to play traditional African instruments.
They used a special drum called Djembes.
This class is part of the Community School of the Arts series.
They'll have a final performance in May.
- Musicians learn how to play special instruments at ISU
- This violinist played her instrument as surgeons removed a brain tumor
- ISU's School of Music performs special musical
- Musicians inducted into Hall of Fame
- Loved ones remember local Terre Haute musician
- Local musician works on his debut album
- ISU students learn the ins and outs of hacking
- ISU students play with pups and help a good cause
- Toddlers learn while playing at Children's Museum summer camp
- Local musician holds album preview at Launch Terre Haute