TERRE HAUTE, Ind. (WTHI) - The Wabash Valley Musicians Hall of Fame inducted new members this weekend!
Sunday, 16 area musicians were honored during a banquet ceremony at the Zorah Shrine.
The special celebration recognizes the hard work of musicians in the Wabash Valley.
This year was the 25th anniversary for the event.
According to their website, the 16 inductees for 2018 include:
Tommy Lee Padgett
John "Jack" Shipman
Ralph L. Stewart
- Musicians inducted into Hall of Fame
- 17 area musicians join the Wabash Valley Musicians Hall of Fame during induction ceremony
- Wabash Valley Musicians Hall of Fame induction banquet to be held Sunday
- Signature Healthcare inducts 4 into hall of fame
- Rock and Roll Hall of Fame postpones induction ceremony
- Junior Achievement holds Hall of Fame dinner
- Clabber Girl honored at Indiana Manufacturers Hall of Fame Luncheon
- Hulk Hogan reinstated into wrestling Hall of Fame
- Rock & Roll Hall of Fame 2019 class announced
- Annual Wabash Valley Music Hall of Fame Picnic held