TERRE HAUTE, Ind. (WTHI) - A relief organization is settling into its new home.
We told you earlier this month about the American Red Cross in Terre Haute moving.
On Friday, we caught up with workers as they started moving items.
The group is leaving its 3rd Street location for a space in the basement of The Meadows near 25th and Poplar.
Red Cross leaders say they don't need a big building.
They have tools to meet people in the community where they are.
- Moving day at the American Red Cross in Terre Haute
- Community Spotlight: American Red Cross.
- Railroad crossing in Terre Haute reopened
- Work starts on Terre Haute railroad crossing
- American Red Cross offers special edition shirt for blood donations
- American Red Cross reports the nationwide blood shortage continues
- Terre Haute gets economic boost thanks to cross country championships
- Terre Haute denied community crossing grant...what happened?
- Terre Haute in need of school crossing guards
- "American Sniper" widow, Taya Kyle to speak in Terre Haute