TERRE HAUTE, Ind. (WTHI) - We have updated numbers from our annual Share Your Thanksgiving Food Drive.
So far, more than 5,000 pounds of food has been collected.
About a dozen barrels have not been collected, so that number is expected to increase.
All of the foot will be donated to Catholic Charities and given to local families in need.
- More than 5,000 pounds collected from Share Your Thanksgiving (so far)
- Collecting donations for Share for Your Thanksgiving
- Nearly 30,000 pounds of food collected in Share Your Thanksgiving food drive
- Early Share You Thanksgiving number are in, nearly eight tons of food collected
- Nearly 22 tons of food collected in 29th annual Share Your Thanksgiving!
- 40 pounds of medicine collected during drug takeback event
- Shoppers encouraged to donate for Share Your Thanksgiving initative
- Stop by WTHI for annual Share Your Thanksgiving
- Brawl with the Law helps local charities bring in $5,000
- Parks Department collecting holiday recyclables