TERRE HAUTE, Ind. (WTHI) - Many searched for a furry friend Sunday.
Petsmart in Terre Haute hosted an adoption event.
Local agencies like the Sullivan County Humane Society and Parke-Vermillion Humane Society were there with their animals.
More than 130 animals were adopted over the weekend.
The next adoption event will take place in July.
- More than 130 local animals adopted in Petsmart event
- Petsmart adoption event gives furr-ever homes to local shelter animals
- Pet store holds adoption event, helping local shelters
- Girl Scouts team up for a weekend pet adoption event
- Smart car filled with supplies at pet adoption event
- Woman had 44 frozen dogs, 130 live dogs in home
- Golf event benefits local children
- Local animal shelter receives donation from Amazon
- Local shelter warns pet adoption surprises for Christmas
- Vigo County celebrates National Adoption Day with local families