VIGO COUNTY, Ind. (WTHI) - Teaming up to fight hunger; $10,700 was raised by more than a dozen local organizations during Orange Friday.
Orange Friday aims to help families battling food insecurity.
That money equals to more than 41,000 and officials say it is the best Orange Friday they've ever had.
Catholic Charities Foodbank will now use that extra boost to feed those in need right here in the Wabash Valley.
- More than $10,000 raised during Orange Friday
- Local group collects donations for Orange Friday
- Orange Friday: Helping feed hungry families in our community
- Orange Friday gives back to area families in need
- Rubber duck race scores Illinois man $10,000
- Catholic Charities kicking off their Orange Friday campaign to combat hunger
- Go orange on Friday and support agency in feeding hungry families
- Turkey Run State Park improving trail with $10,000 grant
- How could a rubber duck put $10,000 in your pocket?
- Rubber Duck Regatta winner receives her $10,000 check