TERRE HAUTE, Ind. (WTHI) - More street parking is coming soon to downtown Terre Haute!
Right now crews are wrapping up work on what is being called ‘stall stripes’ on Wabash Avenue.
City Engineer Chuck Ennis says this is the only street they will be painting until the weather gets warmer.
So right now, it's a test run for the potential of more parking in the future.
- More downtown parking available on Wabash Avenue
- Locals raise concern over Wabash and Blakley Avenue intersection
- Crews return clock to Clabber Girl sign on Wabash Avenue
- 365 Bar and Grill opens on Wabash Avenue
- Does downtown Terre Haute need parking meters?
- Two injuries reported after house fire just north of Kroger on Wabash Avenue
- One person shot in a reported armed robbery attempt at Burger King on Wabash Avenue
- Wabash Valley kids explore the Wabash River
- Margaret Avenue overpass officially reopens
- Turn to the River project aims to reconnect downtown to the Wabash