EDGAR COUNTY, Ill. (WTHI) - The Hepatitis A outbreak continues to impact Wabash Valley counties.
The Illinois Department of Public Health confirms there's now 20 cases of Hepatitis A in Edgar County.
Other Wabash Valley counties are being impacted by this outbreak as well.
Crawford County, Illinois has 1 confirmed case.
In Indiana, Vigo has 10 confirmed cases and Owen County has 5.
- More Hepatitis A cases surface in local county
- Indiana investigating increase in hepatitis A cases
- Health officials investigating case of Hepatitis A
- Edgar County health officials confirm four cases of hepatitis A
- Hepatitis A outbreak continues, local counties work to prevent spread
- Case of Hepatitis A confirmed at Linton fast-food restaurant
- There are now six confirmed cases of Hepatitis A in Edgar County, Illinois
- Vigo County to host free Hepatitis A clinic
- Videoconferences helping Indiana doctors treat hepatitis
- Hepatitis A outbreak claims first Hoosier resident