VINCENNES, Ind (WTHI) - It's an operation the Vincennes Police Department are calling 'Operation HalloClean.'
In total, police intend to or have already arrested a total of 85 people.
The arrests all deal with drug dealing and related charges.
74 of those charges are felonies, with charges including dealing meth, dealing cocaine, and dealing prescription drugs.
The other 11 people will be summoned to court for related charges.
According to the Vincennes Police Department, the arrests began at 6:30 Monday morning.
Knox County prosecutor Dirk Carnahan says roughly 60 people were apprehended Monday.
In total, the investigation lasted 19-months.
Carnahan says, "A lot of these people deal drugs and get more people addicted and cause more damage to the community. But they're able to do it because they fly kind of below the usual law enforcement radar. So an operation like this helps us make an impact on that segment."
See the full the list of those facing charges here.
- 85 face charges after Vincennes Police Department drug sweep
- Authorities execute surprise drug sweep
- Bids officially open for the Vincennes Police Department
- Vincennes Fire Department offers smoke detectors
- Five arrested over the weekend in Vincennes on drug charges
- 19-year-old arrested on drug charges in Vincennes
- Hymera man arrested, facing drug charges after police stop
- Cayuga man arrested, facing drug charges
- Vincennes parks department looks ahead to 2018 projects
- Vincennes Fire Department responds to house fire on Thursday