VERMILLION COUNTY, Ind. (WTHI) - A Missouri man is facing charges after a short stand-off in Vermillion County.
It started when a deputy received a complaint of a truck traveling more than 100 miles per hour on Interstate 74.
The sheriff said the deputy tried to talk with the driver, Michael Fennewald.
Fennewald is from Missouri.
The sheriff said Fennewald got out of his truck and tried to grab something from the back.
That's when a short stand-off allegedly started.
Fennewald allegedly had a blood-alcohol level of .359 - that's more than four times the legal limit.
- Missouri man charged after a short stand-off in Vermillion County
- Vermillion County Election Results
- Vermillion County man charged with crimes against a 12-year-old
- Vermillion County man arrested for dealing meth
- Vermillion County represented in NASDAQ
- Vermillion County Cleanup fast approaching
- Vermillion County fair activities underway
- Vermillion Co. Deputies arrest man on trespassing and drug charges
- Vermillion County man charged after police accuse him of stabbing another man
- Vermillion County woman arrested for fraudulent credit card charges