HENRY COUNTY., Ind. (WXIN) - The Indiana State Police have canceled a Silver Alert for a missing Cambridge City woman after her body was found in Henry County on Sunday.
Rhea Joyce Cash, 76, was found deceased in the 9000 block of Bentonville Road just a half mile from where her vehicle was discovered, said Henry County authorities.
Cash went missing from Cambridge City on Saturday.
An autopsy is scheduled to determine her cause of death, but foul play isn’t suspected at this time.
This story was originally published by FOX59 Web.
- Missing Indiana woman found dead
- Silver Alert issued for missing Indiana woman
- Father of 3 Indiana fire victims found dead hours later
- Authorities: Dead dogs found dumped in southern Indiana
- Body of missing elderly woman found in car in Indiana pond
- Young woman ‘infatuated’ with Columbine is found dead
- Remains in Indiana field IDed as woman missing since 2012
- UPDATE: Missing Dugger man found
- Not dead yet: Indiana woman’s gravestone says she’s dead
- Dugger man found dead in private pond