TERRE HAUTE, Ind. (WTHI)- A new queen has been crowned to represent the Hoosier state.
Tiarra Taylor is the new Miss Indiana.
Taylor represented Indiana State University as Miss ISU, and now she will represent Indiana for the next year.
She will go on to the Miss America competition to be the face of the Hoosier state.
The Miss America pageant is September 9th.
- Miss ISU crowned Miss Indiana
- Missing Indiana woman found dead
- Local women compete for Miss Crossroads to America crown
- Pain medication missing at eastern Indiana prison
- Silver Alert issued for missing Indiana woman
- Miss Nebraska winner of Miss USA competition
- ISU hosts Indiana Court of Appeals
- Silver Alert canceled for missing Elwood, Indiana man
- Remains in Indiana field IDed as woman missing since 2012
- Missing journalist a graduate of Indiana State University