TERRE HAUTE, Ind. (WTHI)- A new queen has been crowned to represent the Hoosier state.
Tiarra Taylor is the new Miss Indiana.
Taylor represented Indiana State University as Miss ISU, and now she will represent Indiana for the next year.
She will go on to the Miss America competition to be the face of the Hoosier state.
The Miss America pageant is September 9th.
- Miss ISU crowned Miss Indiana
- New Miss Indiana State Fair Queen crowned, Miss Parke County makes top 10
- ISU student competes in Miss America Pagent
- Missing Indiana woman found dead
- Local women compete for Miss Crossroads to America crown
- Winners crowned in Miss Crossroads to America and the Miss Banks of the Wabash Pageant
- Pain medication missing at eastern Indiana prison
- Silver Alert issued for missing Indiana woman
- Miss Nebraska winner of Miss USA competition
- 'A Proud Sycamore' Miss Indiana represents Indiana State University during Miss America Pageant