PARIS, Ill. (WTHI) - Crews are working to get traffic back on track after a minor train derailment in Paris, Illinois.
It happened on Friday on West Jasper Street near the cereal mills.
According to police in Paris, no cars fell over in the derailment, but the road is blocked.
They said it could take up to 24 hours to wrap up the clean-up.
No injuries were reported.
- Minor train derailment results in Paris, Illinois road closure
- Accident shuts down Paris, Illinois road
- Amtrak train derails in Washington; fatalities reported
- Sullivan County Road Closure
- UPDATE: Boil order in Paris, Illinois lifted
- Train speeding 50 mph over limit before deadly derailment
- 4 people injured when trains collide, derail in Kentucky
- Train derailment cleanup underway, residents can submit reimbursement requests
- Paris liquor stores seeing positive results for Sunday alcohol sales
- Man killed after hit by vehicle in Paris, Illinois