TERRE HAUTE, Ind. (WTHI) - One person is recovering Wednesday afternoon after crashing into a tree.
It happened around noon near 19th and Wabash Avenue in Terre Haute.
Only one car was involved.
Police say the elderly driver had medical issue causing him to drive off the road and strike the tree. The driver suffered a minor injury to the head.
- Minor injuries reported after one-vehicle accident at 19th and Wabash
- Injuries reported after one vehicle accident on Darwin Road
- No injuries reported after minor accident involving a train in Terre Haute
- Minor injuries reported after morning crash caused by slick conditions
- Multiple injuries reported after two vehicle accident in front of Clay County YMCA
- No injuries reported after two vehicle accident in Parke County Monday morning
- One arrested, injuries reported after accident in Jasper County
- TRAFFIC: 19th Street remains closed
- Minor injuries reported after semi rollover on Interstate 70 near Exit 11
- OFFICIALS: Minor injuries after car crashed into bank building