TERRE HAUTE, Ind. (WTHI) - Understanding health problems can be complicated.
The annual Mini Medical School at the Landsbaum Center in Terre Haute aims to help people with that.
Experts talk to people about different health topics.
Tuesday was the first session of the year.
The topic was heart health.
People in the audience learned about heart failure, heart disease, heart rhythm, and more.
Organizers say the goal of Mini Medical School is simple.
WTHI-TV is proud to be one of many community sponsors.
To learn more about the upcoming sessions, click here.
- Mini Medical School kicks off with its first event
- Indoor sports facility holds kick-off event
- Marshall community kicks off summer with "fit foodie tri" event
- Eva Kor announced as 2019 500 Festival Mini-Marathon Pacesetter
- Apple unveils new iPad Air and iPad mini
- Emojis for medical use?
- Local medical group expands
- Washington high school kicks off workplace simulation project
- Harsha holds medical round table
- Woman arrested for kicking deputy