INDIANAPOLIS, Ind. (WTHI/AP) - Metallica has announced they will be launching a tour and Indianapolis is one of their stops!
The World Wired tour was announced Monday morning. Metallica, formed in 1981 by vocalist James Hetfield and drummer Lars Ulrich, have sold more than 125 million albums worldwide.
The tour will start in September with their first stop being at the Kohl Center in Madison, Wisconsin on Sept. 2. They won't make it to Indianapolis until March 11 of 2019 where they will be performing at the Bankers Life Fieldhouse.
Presale information available, click here for that!
For information on the entire tour, click here!
- Metallica announces new tour, will stop in Indianapolis in 2019
- Pence traveling to Indianapolis for IT company announcement
- Peach Truck Tour makes a stop in Terre Haute
- Eva Kor announced as 2019 500 Festival Mini-Marathon Pacesetter
- Rock & Roll Hall of Fame 2019 class announced
- Carrier delays, reduces upcoming Indianapolis layoffs
- Indianapolis airport looking at retail, food changes
- Indianapolis Fire Department reviewing Flora fire probe
- Snowmobiler finds bodies of missing Indianapolis couple
- Indianapolis airport sets passenger record during 2017