INDIANAPOLIS, Ind. (WTHI/AP) - Metallica has announced they will be launching a tour and Indianapolis is one of their stops!
The World Wired tour was announced Monday morning. Metallica, formed in 1981 by vocalist James Hetfield and drummer Lars Ulrich, have sold more than 125 million albums worldwide.
The tour will start in September with their first stop being at the Kohl Center in Madison, Wisconsin on Sept. 2. They won't make it to Indianapolis until March 11 of 2019 where they will be performing at the Bankers Life Fieldhouse.
Presale information available, click here for that!
For information on the entire tour, click here!
- Metallica announces new tour, will stop in Indianapolis in 2019
- Metallica cancels tour dates after singer James Hetfield enters rehab again
- Pence traveling to Indianapolis for IT company announcement
- Indianapolis Children's Museum unveils top toys for 2019
- Peach Truck Tour makes a stop in Terre Haute
- Traffic stop leads to DUI and drug charges for Indianapolis man
- Eva Kor announced as 2019 500 Festival Mini-Marathon Pacesetter
- Rock & Roll Hall of Fame 2019 class announced
- Terre Haute announces its 2019 leaf pick-up schedule
- Carrier delays, reduces upcoming Indianapolis layoffs