TERRE HAUTE, Ind. (WTHI) - A partnership will help keep families fed in the Wabash Valley.
The local Catholic Charities and Meijer have announced a continued effort to fight hunger.
It's part of the Simply Give Campaign.
The program encourages customers to buy $10 donation cards.
Those cards are then converted into food only gift cards.
After that, Meijer will give the cards to food banks, like Catholic Charities.
Meijer will match your donations.
Catholic Charities will benefit from these cards through June 17th.
- Meijer and Catholic Charities team up to feed the hungry
- Catholic Charities and Meijer announce continued partnership
- Help feed the hungry this holiday season
- Catholic Charities partners with a local store to help feed people in need
- Orange Friday: Helping feed hungry families in our community
- Community event raises funds to feed hungry families
- Annual 5k event helps feed hungry students in Vigo County
- Volunteers collect canned goods to feed hungry veterans
- Hunter program looks to help feed the hungry
- Catholic Charities breaks ground on new building