INDIANAPOLIS, Ind. – The Mega Millions jackpot has surged to more than half a billion dollars.
The jackpot sits at $512 million ahead of Tuesday night’s drawing. The cash option is $303 million.
No tickets matched all six numbers in Friday’s drawing. The numbers were 1-14-30-44-62 and the Megaball number was 1.
You can find Mega Millions tickets at Hoosier Lottery retailers. The sales cutoff is 10:44 p.m. Tuesday, just a few minutes before the drawing.
You can watch the drawing exclusively on our newsgathering partners at FOX59 at 11 p.m.
Indiana has had a significant Mega Millions winner in recent history. Two years ago, a winning ticket worth an estimated $540 million was sold in Cambridge City.
- Mega Millions jackpot soars to $512 million for Tuesday’s drawing
- Mega Millions jackpot soars to $900 million, second-highest
- $450 million at stake for Mega Millions drawing tonight
- Mega Millions jackpot grows -- with next drawing on New Year's Day
- Numbers drawn for record $1.6B Mega Millions jackpot
- Powerball drawing: Winner declared in Saturday's $559 million jackpot lottery
- Mega Millions jackpot climbs to $1.6 billion. It's now the largest US lottery jackpot ever
- Powerball and Mega Millions now total $783 million
- If you win the $1 billion Mega Millions jackpot, you could be worth almost two Taylor Swifts
- Mega Millions numbers are out. Now we wait.