(CNN) - One lucky person could turn into a millionaire on New Year's Day.
With no Mega Millions winner on Friday night, the next drawing is Tuesday night for a whopping $415 million jackpot -- with a $248.8 million cash option.
Friday's winning numbers for the Mega Millions jackpot were 9, 10, 25, 37 and 38, and the MegaBall is 21. That jackpot was $348 million, with a cash option of $210.2 million.
"Next Tuesday's drawing will be the fifth time Mega Millions has been drawn on the first day of a new year; the jackpot has been won once on the day -- January 1, 2008," Mega Millions said in a statement.
There hasn't been a winner since the $1.5 billion jackpot in October. That winner's identity is still a mystery, and whoever got the winning ticket has until April to claim the prize.
Mega Millions is played in 44 states as well as Washington, D.C., and the US Virgin Islands. A ticket costs $2 -- and a winner beats the odds of 1 in 302 million.
- Mega Millions jackpot grows -- with next drawing on New Year's Day
- Mega Millions jackpot soars to $512 million for Tuesday’s drawing
- Mega Millions jackpot soars to $900 million, second-highest
- Numbers drawn for record $1.6B Mega Millions jackpot
- $450 million at stake for Mega Millions drawing tonight
- Mega Millions jackpot climbs to $1.6 billion. It's now the largest US lottery jackpot ever
- Powerball drawing: Winner declared in Saturday's $559 million jackpot lottery
- If you win the $1 billion Mega Millions jackpot, you could be worth almost two Taylor Swifts
- Powerball and Mega Millions now total $783 million