WEST TERRE HAUTE, Ind. (WTHI) - A public meeting is scheduled for Tuesday after concerns continue over conditions at a Vigo County cemetery.
For the past several weeks, News 10 has brought you stories straight from families fed up with how Bethesda Cemetery has operated.
We've also talked with the cemetery board president, who is in charge of the private property.
Now, there's a public meeting slated for Tuesday to discuss the issues surrounding the cemetery.
It is set for 7:00 p.m. at the West Terre Haute Town Hall.
- Meeting set to discuss issues with Bethesda Cemetery in West Terre Haute
- Issues regarding leadership at Bethesda Cemetery continue
- Cemetery board reacts to Bethesda Cemetery cleanup
- Crews mow overgrown grass at Bethesda Cemetery
- People are upset about conditions at West Terre Haute cemetery
- Rezoning eastside property discussed at Terre Haute City Council meeting
- Terre Haute's chicken committee meets to discuss city ordinance
- Terre Haute hosts swim meet
- Terre Haute Teens for Action set to hold meeting
- Spring clean-up in Bethesda Cemetery causes confusion, many upset over grave site items gone