PARKE/VIGO COUNTY, Ind. (WTHI) - Police have released the names of those involved in a bad motorcycle crash on Tuesday.
It happened just after 4:00 near the Vigo/Parke County line.
Indiana State Police say Carolyn Tupes of Rosedale was driving on Villa Rosa Road.
They say she tried to turn onto U.S. 41 when she didn't see a motorcycle driving south.
William Trimble was driving the motorcycle.
Police say he couldn't avoid colliding with Tupes.
Trimble was airlifted to an Indianapolis hospital with non-life threatening injuries.
Police did not issue any citations in this crash.
- One airlifted after a motorcycle crash near Parke/Vigo County line
- Vigo County motorcycle crash injures one
- At least one airlifted after eastern Vigo County crash
- One person airlifted after eastern Vigo County crash
- 69-year-old Truck driver airlifted after Parke County semi crash
- One person airlifted after single-vehicle Parke County crash
- Police in Parke County investigate crash, one airlifted
- Parke County man airlifted after lawnmower accident
- Two children airlifted after Vermillion County crash
- Vermillion County crash ends with one airlifted