TERRE HAUTE, Ind. (WTHI) - The MedExpress Urgent Care in Terre Haute is officially planning to close due to business reasons.
The location on South Third Street is set to shut down Feb. 28. Employees were notified a few weeks ago.
MedExpress says they will be notifying patients this week with details on how to access medical records.
- MedExpress Urgent Care in Terre Haute closing at end of February
- Kidney care facility opens Terre Haute location
- Terre Haute department store closing up shop
- Terre Haute street closed for emergency repairs
- Busy Terre Haute intersection closed until Thursday
- Postive Approach to Care Workshop held in Terre Haute
- Pursuit with THPD ends in downtown Terre Haute
- Driver cited after Terre Haute crash ends in law office
- Terre Haute Community Bands ends their summer season
- Walk to End Alzheimer's event a success in Terre Haute