TERRE HAUTE, Ind. (WTHI) - The MedExpress Urgent Care in Terre Haute is officially planning to close due to business reasons.
The location on South Third Street is set to shut down Feb. 28. Employees were notified a few weeks ago.
MedExpress says they will be notifying patients this week with details on how to access medical records.
- MedExpress Urgent Care in Terre Haute closing at end of February
- Chili's Terre Haute location closes
- Kidney care facility opens Terre Haute location
- Terre Haute standoff ends, suspect 'secure'
- Terre Haute department store closing up shop
- Terre Haute street closed for emergency repairs
- Busy Terre Haute intersection closed until Thursday
- Busy Terre Haute intersection closed through June
- Terre Haute animal clinic closes up shop
- Postive Approach to Care Workshop held in Terre Haute