TERRE HAUTE, Ind. (WTHI) - One local organization asked you to share a meal with those who need it.
Meals on Wheels hosted a dinner on Wednesday.
Workers served chicken and noodles dinner with all of the works.
The dinner raised money for the Meals on Wheels program.
The event also featured a raffle and entertainment from a local choir.
"We are working towards making enough money for assistance for people that need nutritious meals and can't provide it for themselves here in the community," Rita Kaperak, the Executive Director of Meals on Wheels said.
The organization provides food for the elderly, disabled, sick, and homebound.
They have been providing the service for around 46 years.
- Meals on Wheels hosts fundraiser dinner
- Meals on Wheels holds third annual Share a Meal fundraiser
- Fundraiser bails out fake criminals, helps Meals on Wheels
- Terre Haute Meals on Wheels Program set to hold fundraiser
- Clay County 4-H hosts fundraiser dinner
- Meals on Wheels receives some special help
- THPD hosts CODA fundraiser
- Bowling event helps those who benefit from Meals on Wheels
- Meals on Wheels looking for volunteers in Wabash Valley
- Here's how you can donate to help Meals on Wheels