TERRE HAUTE, Ind. (WTHI) - A local college teamed up with a local restaurant to offer tuition assistance.
Ivy Tech Community College in Terre Haute has a new partnership with McDonald's.
As part of this partnership...the college will offer McDonald's employees around $3,000 in tuition assistance.
It's all to further the employee's college goals.
News 10 spoke with leaders about the new program on Monday. They say they are excited to be able to offer opportunities like this.
Ivy Tech officials said they hope this will encourage students to receive their education a little closer to home.
- McDonald's partners with Ivy Tech to over $3,000 in free tuition assistance
- Ivy Tech hosts welding competition
- McDonald’s removing salads from 3,000 stores after illness
- Ivy Tech hosts annual agriculture expo
- Ivy Tech's Precision Ag facility grows
- Ivy Tech students receive hands-on experience
- Ivy Tech holds Express Enrollment Day
- Ivy Tech offers new mining class
- Ivy Tech Community College MRI Certificate
- Ivy Tech holds 15th CNC Graduation