CNN - A classic McDonald's treat has gone through some changes.
The fast food giant announced it altered the recipe for apple pie.
The beloved dessert supposedly includes less ingredients and a whole new look.
The pies are now covered in lattice-style crust, and sprinkled with a sugar topping.
McDonald's said they are made with six different kinds of apples that are 100% American grown.
The pies clock in at 240 calories.
Customers took to social media when they noticed the change, and the reviews were mixed.
- McDonald's changes apple pie recipe
- How do you update a beloved pumpkin pie recipe? Less sugar and more spice
- Overnight fire destroys McDonald's
- Camp Navigate kids snag some free pie
- The recipe to happiness: Millennials and photo editing
- Mayor meets with Terre Haute residents at GT Pie
- Vigo County CASA partners with GT Pie for fundraising campaign
- Golden Apple Nomination Form
- McDonald's brings back Shamrock Shakes, Szechuan sauce