If you’ve been craving a McDonald’s Shamrock Shake, you’re in luck! Ahead of St. Patrick’s Day on March 17, McDonald’s is bringing back their minty green shake.
For the occasion, the fast food chain has launched an app to help users track down the closest McDonald’s restaurant selling the milkshake. It’s available now, but the company hasn’t said exactly how long it will remain on the menu.
In addition to that, McDonald’s is also bringing back Szechuan Sauce for its McNuggets. Twenty million packets are on their way to McDonald’s restaurants across the country and they’re expected to be available beginning Monday, Feb. 26.
According to Fortune, Szechuan sauce was initially released by McDonald’s in 1998 to promote Disney’s film Mulan, and it was featured in the Adult Swim cartoon Rick and Morty last year when one of the characters obsessed over finding the sauce. Fans of the show petitioned to bring the sauce back, and McDonald’s did so in October, but fans became frustrated over shortages of the sauce.
McDonald’s says the Szechuan sauce will be available as long as quantities last.
- McDonald's brings back Shamrock Shakes, Szechuan sauce
- 19th and Poplar Shamrock receives a fresh coat of paint
- Overnight fire destroys McDonald's
- Explosion along roadway shakes Indianapolis neighborhood
- CASA Shamrock Hunt will have you searching for a pot of gold
- McDonald's changes apple pie recipe
- McDonald's is bringing hits from its global menu to the United States
- Vincennes University to renovate Shake hall along with library
- Honoring the Badge: Deputy Chief Debbie McDonald
- A man attacked a McDonald's employee over a straw and she fought back