TERRE HAUTE, Ind. (WTHI) - We have an update on the McDaniel Road project.
According to the Indiana Department of Transportation, the wall installation is nearing completion.
After that is done, crews will continue work on the roadway, including guardrails, bridge approach pavement, and more.
The opening date remains projected for the end of the year.
- McDaniel Road overpass project nearing next stage
- Completion timeframe set for McDaniel Road bridge
- INDOT: McDaniel Road Bridge officially open!
- McDaniel Road Bypass open for use
- Margaret Avenue overpass project ahead of schedule
- Make a Difference: Scott McDaniel
- Terre Haute to start another train overpass project near 13th Street and 8th Avenue
- After one year McDaniel Road bridge almost ready to reopen
- Big delay expected on Terre Haute overpass project
- Margaret Avenue overpass officially reopens