TERRE HAUTE, Ind. (WTHI) - What is the state of the City of Terre Haute?
Mayor Duke Bennett spoke at the annual State of the City address Tuesday in the Vigo County Public Library's lobby Tuesday morning.
He also announced that the city will conduct a rate study at the end of 2018.
In addition to discussing public safety numbers, he also provided an update on phase two of the 7th Street Project, and the Margaret Avenue overpass.
Watch the full address in the video below.
- Mayor Bennett highlights city's balanced budget during state of city address
- City Councilman addresses state request for city budget cut
- City council approves Mayor Bennett's request for $2 million loan
- Mayor Yochum gives Vincennes state of the city address
- Balanced budget constitutional change issue awaits voters
- Mayor Bennett: $4 million loan needed for "cash flow" purposes
- Mayor: state audits show city finances improving
- Big plans announced during Brazil State of the City address
- City addresses 1st Street median project
- Terre Haute City Council approves $93 million budget