MARTIN COUNTY, Ind. (WTHI) - Two people are facing charges after being pulled over for reckless driving.
Police arrested Paul Adkins and Chelsea Dunbar in Martin County.
Adkins faces charges for possession of heroin, meth, marijuana, and paraphernalia.
Dunbar faces charges for possession of marijuana.
Police say Adkins admitted to having marijuana in the vehicle.
Officers say they used a K9 to find the rest of the drugs.
- Martin County duo facing drug charges after reckless driving traffic stop
- Terre Haute woman facing drug charges after traffic stop
- Martin County Sheriff's Deputy arrested on drug charges
- Traffic stop leads to drug arrest in Vermillion County
- Cracking down on reckless driving... from the sky
- Hymera man arrested, facing drug charges after police stop
- Clinton man behind bars on drug charges after Edgar County traffic stop
- Vigo County inmate facing new charges, accused of trying to traffic drugs in jail
- 2 arrested after traffic stop turns drug bust
- Two behind bars in Martin County on drug and neglect of a dependent charges