MARTIN COUNTY, Ind. (WTHI) - A single-vehicle crash claimed the life of a young Martin County man.
Just before 9:00 on Monday night, the Martin County Sheriff's Office received multiple emergency calls concerning a traffic accident on U.S. 50 just east of Shoals.
Authorities say 22-year-old Grady Key was driving west on 50, when for an unknown reason he veered off the north side of the road and hit a road sign.
The truck caught fire and ended in a ditch.
Key was killed in the crash.
The accident remains under investigation.
- Martin County crash ends with one dead
- Martin County hostage situation ends without incident
- Martin County man killed in crash
- One person seriously injured in Martin County moped crash
- One arrested after pursuit in Martin County
- Power restored in Daviess and Martin counties
- Falling tree kills driver in Martin County
- Martin County continues to deal with flooding
- Vermillion County crash ends with one airlifted
- One person dead after Putnam County crash