MARTIN COUNTY, Ind. (WTHI) - The Martin County Humane Society is now accepting applications for a few of the dogs rescued from a Loogootee puppy mill.
We've been following this story since the raid late last month.
About 70-80 dogs, along with horses and donkeys were rescued.
Many of them had parvo and were in very poor condition.
Now the shelter is accepting applications for the dogs who are doing well.
That does not mean they are ready just yet.
If you are interested and would like to see the dogs that are available, click here.
The shelter asks that you make an appointment first, before stopping in.
- Martin County Humane Society starts accepting applications to adopt dogs rescued in puppy mill
- Rescued puppy mill dogs find new homes
- THFD accepting job applications
- Dogs rescued from puppy mill leave shelter for new homes
- After major rescue operation, nine dogs adopted out from TH Humane Society
- Volunteers continue to help dogs recovered from puppy mill
- New student housing complex accepting applications
- Terre Haute Police now accepting applications
- Martin County Humane Society asks for help as they care for nearly 100 sick, mistreated rescued animals
- Some of the rescued Vigo County dogs ready for adoption