MARSHALL, Ill. (WTHI) - The votes are in and the City of Marshall, Illinois now has Sunday carryout liquor sales.
The City of Marshall is a unique case.
That's because it's so close to Indiana, which started Sunday sales in March.
Paris, Illinois started Sunday sales back in July.
The ordinance allows for alcohol sales afternoon on Sundays.
- Marshall votes to pass Sunday carryout liquor sales
- Indiana Senate approves carryout Sunday alcohol sales bill
- Indiana law on Sunday carryout alcohol sale likely to change
- City could join surrounding area for Sunday carryout sales
- Paris liquor stores seeing positive results for Sunday alcohol sales
- Marshall, Illinois Casey General Store granted liquor license
- Indiana retailers, liquor stores reach agreement that could lead to alcohol sales on Sundays
- Liquor stores scramble to get ready for Sunday sales; Gov. to sign bill on Wednesday
- Local liquor store owner shares his thoughts about Sunday alcohol sales
- Local liquor stores see large crowds on first ever Sunday sales