MARSHALL, Ill. (WTHI) - If you haven't stopped by the Marshall Public Library lately, soon, you'll have a new reason to check it out.
The library is going to have some new features.
On Wednesday, community leaders had a ceremony to mark the start of the renovations.
There will be a new computer lab, study room, and updated teen area.
Author Sonny Daly, and the Illinois State Library's Live and Learn Construction Grant funded the project.
The library will stay open during the renovation process.
- Marshall library set to undergo renovations
- Marshall library renovation on the horizon
- National Road in Marshall to undergo changes
- Indiana State University building will soon undergo renovations
- Duke Energy set to undergo substation improvements
- Wabash Valley library plans expansion, renovations
- Vincennes University to renovate Shake hall along with library
- Sullivan County school receives donation to help finish library renovations
- Renovation project coming to Knox County public library
- Marshall Public Library offering tax help by appointment