MARSHALL, Ill. (WTHI) - People in the Wabash Valley took advantage of a gorgeous day.
"Marshall Main Street" in Marshall, Illinois hosted a Lemonade Stand Contest and Strawberry Fest.
Judges evaluated the Lemonade stands based on creativity.
And as you can see there were plenty of themes on display.
If Lemonade wasn't your thing, delicious strawberries were also available.
- Marshall Main Street brings out the town's sweet side
- Vincennes Main street project underway
- Phase one on main street project begins
- Work continues on Vincennes main street project
- Main Street project ahead of schedule
- Main street project moves forward in Vincennes
- Main roads clearing up, side roads are still an issue
- City of Marshall looking to bring in more of the iconic lion statues to town
- Vincennes already looking towards future of Main Street after grant
- Indiana Main Streets taking part in national competition