MARSHALL, Ill. (WTHI) - The new Marshall, Illinois community pool will be ready for people to jump into this summer.
Crews got in painting work with the nice weather this week. It has to dry before it can be filled with water.
Organizers hope to have an open house in mid-May, followed by an opening before Memorial Day.
Weather and unforeseen circumstances could impact the timing.
- Marshall, Illinois pool nearing completion
- Crews break ground on new pool in Marshall, Illinois
- Marshall city officials meet over pool costs
- New Marshall pool receives its new slide
- South Knox renovations near completion
- New Terre Haute apartment building nearing completion
- Four lakes park renovations nearing completion
- Artist nearing completion of Brazil mural
- Work nears completion at Vincennes Animal Shelter
- Bidding for Marshall Pool moved back to December