GIBSON COUNTY, Ind. (WTHI) - A southern Indiana man accused of murder received his fate on Monday.
Lance Marley was sentenced to 55-years in prison by a Gibson County judge.
That's after he pleaded guilty to murder.
According to court documents, he was sentenced to 50-years in the Indiana Department of Corrections and then five years of probation.
Marley is accused of stabbing Lindsey Fleck to death last year in Princeton.
- Marley hears his fate for murder charge
- Supreme Court declines to decide fate of ‘Dreamers’ just yet
- Shahadey garnishment hearing delayed
- Boy charged in school shooting faces September hearing
- Linton man charged with attempted murder
- Woman learns her fate after a guilty plea for assisting a criminal
- Man wanted on murder charges in Indiana and Texas arrested
- New trial date for man arrested on murder charge
- Attorney named for Charleston woman charged in son's murder
- Florida teen charged with 17 murder counts in school attack