INDIANAPOLIS, Ind. (WTHI) - The Indiana State Department of Health has confirmed a third COVID-19 death in the state on Friday.
The patient was a Marion County resident over the age of 60 that had been hospitalized.
Across the state, there are 79 confirmed cases. 23 were added on Friday.
- Marion County resident third from Indiana to die of COVID-19
- Cumberland County resident infected with COVID-19
- Indiana’s first flu death of season occurs in Marion County
- 2nd COVID-19 patient identified in Indiana
- 4th person dies of COVID-19 in Indiana
- ISDH: 201 Covid-19 cases in Indiana
- 6th person dies from COVID-19 in Indiana
- Marion County judge issues continuance on Tanoos case
- Indiana woman, son die in crash believed weather-related
- ISDH removes Greene County case of COVID-19