Terre Haute, Ind (WTHI)- A road project starting Wednesday that could affect your commute for a couple days..
Margaret Avenue will be closed from Canal Road to 25th Street.
Crews will be paving the road.
The closure will be from 7 a.m. to 5 p.m. Wednesday and again on Thursday at the same time.
- Margaret Avenue will be closed from Canal Road to 25th Street
- Margaret Avenue overpass officially reopens
- Margaret Avenue project continues, street closures to be aware of
- Part of 25th Street to close Monday
- Margaret Avenue overpass project ahead of schedule
- Margaret Avenue to fully reopen on Wednesday
- Construction on Margaret Avenue overpass ahead of schedule
- Crews start the asphalting process of Margaret Avenue project
- The Margaret avenue overpass said to open on Wednesday
- Businesses and drivers celebrate the reopening of Margaret Avenue