TERRE HAUTE, Ind. (WTHI) - After several months of work, the entire Margaret Avenue Project is almost complete.
The Margaret Avenue overpass near 19th Street is expected to open by the end of the day on Wednesday.
That is a couple of days ahead of schedule.
Crews will only have some cleaning up left to do.
The new overpass should make getting around easier but helping people bypass stopped trains.
The intersection of 25th and Margaret Avenue is now open.
Crews painted stripes on the road Tuesday afternoon.
- Margaret Avenue to fully reopen on Wednesday
- Margaret Avenue overpass officially reopens
- Businesses and drivers celebrate the reopening of Margaret Avenue
- The Margaret avenue overpass said to open on Wednesday
- Margaret Avenue overpass project ahead of schedule
- Construction on Margaret Avenue overpass ahead of schedule
- Margaret Avenue project continues, street closures to be aware of
- Crews start the asphalting process of Margaret Avenue project
- Section of Margaret Avenue in Terre Haute closes for construction
- Crews begin work to place finishing touches on Margaret Avenue overpass